The overall objective of this position is to BUFF plastic into quality pieces.
– Always wear proper PPE as required for the position
– Buff edges of cut parts prior to them being processed.
– Buff end caps by priority as designated by shift leader or supervisor
– Change buff pad as required by wear from usage
– Other duties and assignments as required
– Extreme dust is always present
* Support and foster a productive and positive work environment by maintaining a clean work space and facilitating open communication between co-workers and departments.
* Other duties and assignments as required.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs,
* Must be able to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch
* Must be able to work in a hot environment,
* Saturday work mandatory
* Must have a working phone
– First Shift 6:00am- 2:45pm
-Second shift 2:45 am. – 12:15 am