– At least 1 year or related experience.
– Required basic knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic systems.
– Must be able to understand, read and follow both written and oral instructions in English. Spanish a plus.
– Must have the ability to apply common sense and work as part of a team. Strong interpersonal skills required.
– Must be able to work independently on assigned task as well to accept direction from others regarding given assignments.
– Ability to multi task is required.
– Required to complete special projects as assigned and must participate in continuing training.
– Responsible for preventive maintenance, such a laundry carts
– Conducts maintenance repairs on equipment whenever warranted
– Able to troubleshoot equipment and take corrective actions
– Any and all other job duties as assigned by the Client.
– Heavy lifting required and stand or walk during the entire shift.
These are TEMP to PERM positions. Working 5 days a week, with the possibility of overtime (mandatory). Work in a fast pace environment. Must have own transportation and a working phone number. These positions required to interview the applicants. These positions are AVAILABLE NOW. Taking applications Monday – Thursday from 8am. – 3:30 pm. and you can start working really soon.
Applicants must apply as soon as possible, You can apply in person at 6170 Ulmerton Rd. Ste. 102 Clearwater Fl, 33760 (Times Square Plaza)